Monday, April 14, 2008

Bikin fashion, Beauty girl








Bikin fashion, Beauty girl, Girl Beauty, Bikini girl
The elusiveness of the Birkin has ensured it has remained one of the world's most coveted bags since Hermes named it after British actress Jane Birkin in 1984, with prices starting at about $9,000 and rising to about $34,000 for a crocodile skin bag.

Birkins are regularly spotted on the wrists of glamorous celebrities, such as Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes, and "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria.

But Tonello said he began to feel like a drug dealer after a while spent Birkin trading.

"I kept notes on which stores I went in, when and what I bought, and I wouldn't repeat a store for six months," he said.

"In the store in Paris I went in maybe once too often and they checked the computer and discovered how many bags I had bought. They sent me a fax saying essentially they would no longer sell me any bags."

0 comments: